Below are some helpful links:
1. Step Up For Students: For information on scholarships please visit Step Up For Students. They offer the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship, which is income based, and the Gardiner Scholarship, which is for Special Needs.
2. Medi-Share Affordable Biblical Healthcare: Medi-Share is a healthcare sharing ministry where members share each other’s medical expenses. Members of Medi-Share have a God-honoring choice for their healthcare and although not insurance, Medi-Share is acceptable under the law. Dana Merritt has joined Medi-Share. To learn more about Medi-Share CLICK HERE.
3. Scientific Learning Blog: http://www.scilearn.com/blog
4. HIPAA: The Privacy and Security require health care providers and other covered entities to properly manage how they obtain, maintain, use, and disclose protected health information (PHI) to keep patients’ PHI and privacy secure.
Merritt Speech & Learning, Inc. abides by all HIPAA regulations.
Click the link to read more about HIPAA: http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/laws-regulations/index.html
5. Check out our advertisement for 2016 Jacksonville’s Finest Professionals: Click Here
6. Listen to our audio commercial airing on The Promise 100.7 & 94.1